Hooray! Shamrock Shakes Are Coming Back To Sioux Falls
When you're having a bad day or you’re just sad, ice cream and it’s many versions always has a way of helping you feel better.
If you haven't noticed, it's been a rough couple of years (thanks again to that thing called COVID). However, this exciting announcement from McDonald's should help lift everyone's spirits.
That's right! Everyone's favorite St. Patrick's Day treat is returning beginning Monday, February 21st. That's not all! The popular Oreo Shamrock McFlurry will also be available for purchase. According to a recent article from Delish, the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry is "made with vanilla soft serve, blended with Shamrock Shake flavor, and, of course, finished with a whipped topping. It's sweet, bright green, and iconic for a reason." McDonald's says it is very similar to its infamous Shamrock Shake. The only difference between the two is the addition of Oreo pieces to the tasty treat.
The Shamrock Shake and the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry are only available for a limited time at all US McDonald's locations. So if you didn’t have the opportunity last year to enjoy either of these delicious soft-serve specialties, now is your chance!
My mom would always take my sister and me to McDonald's to grab our Shamrock Shake on St. Patrick's Day! It was a fun tradition we shared. I have yet to try the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry. That’s an absolute must this year!
What's your favorite McDonald's St. Patrick's Day frozen treat?
TRENDING FROM RESULTS TOWNSQUARE MEDIA:
- Small Minnesota Town Named 'Ugliest' in the Entire State
- It's Illegal To Sleep Naked In Minnesota, So Do It In South Dakota
- You Can Still Buy a House In South Dakota For Only $11,000
- $250K of Pokemon Merchandise Stolen from Minnesota Store
You Can Get This South Dakota Home Now For A 'Heck Of A Deal'
Tour of the 2022 Downtown Sioux Falls Burger Battle
- Review the participating restaurants and their burgers
- Make sure you check their schedule and hours before you go
- Go to one of the restaurants
- Eat the burger
- Use the DTSF Digital Passport to vote and rate the burger
- Repeat 26 more times
- And you could win prizes
- And you help one downtown restaurant win the Burger Battle and reign supreme for one whole year!