Iowa Announces First Ever Chislic Festival!
South Dakota is known for its delicious Chislic and now Iowa is going to celebrate the tasty cubed meat treat!
Chislic is a culinary delight composed of cubed red meat, typically sourced from mutton or lamb, although venison or even beef steak can also be used.
The South Dakota Chislic Festival is held yearly in Freeman, South Dakota.
Now it's been announced that the first 1st Ever Larchwood Chislic Festival has been scheduled and is being planned.
The 1st Ever Larchwood Chislic Festival is scheduled for June 1st, 2024 on Main Street In Larchwood, Iowa.
It will include, of course, lots of Chislic, a Vendor and Craft Show, an ATV Bike and Boat Swap, a Poker Run, and Entertainment throughout the day with multiple artists, including and hosted by TrailerPark Country.
Admission is Free for spectators.
Other details include:
- Chislic Festival & craft vendors – 11 am to 7 pm
- ATV, Bike & Boat Swap – 10 am to 5 pm
- Poker Run - Sign up from 11 am- 1 pm at Venus’s Bar in Larchwood.
- Starts at 1 pm and ends at 5:30 at the Sports Center Bar in Larchwood
- All Proceeds from the poker run go to the Veteran’s Alliance.
- Entertainment music throughout the day!
- Vendors must register
Never Buy These 10 Items At Minnesota, Iowa, Or South Dakota Dollar Stores
Gallery Credit: Getty Thinkstock