10 Little Things In Life That Make Us Happy in South Dakota
It's been said that it is the "little things in life" that matter. But is it really?
What are some of the "Stop and Smell The Roses" moments you genuinely slow down and appreciate?
Some folks over on Reddit were asked what are some of the "Little Things" that make them happy.
What do you think about these "10 Things In Life That Make Us Happy"? ...
1. A shower with good water pressure.
2. Sleeping in your own bed after a trip.
3. Fresh sheets.
4. Fresh bread, with butter that's easily spreadable.
5. Getting a piece of food out of your teeth.
6. Waking up for work, and realizing it's Saturday.
7. When you're sick, and you can suddenly breathe through your nose again.
8. Using the bathroom when you really have to go.
9. Falling asleep on a road trip, and realizing you slept through a huge chunk of it.
10. Hitting every green light.
8 Things You Should Never Buy At A South Dakota Garage Sale