3 Minnesota Cities Makes List Of ‘Best Small Towns in America’
The Land Of 10,000 Lakes is also the land of many great cities but Minnesota only had 3 make the list of “150 Best Small Towns in America 2023”.
Family Destinations Guide polled 3,000 families across the United States to identify the best small towns to visit.
The Top 10 Best Small Towns In America 2023 according to their survey included these cities...
- Holualoa, HI (Population - 2,827)
- Ely, NV (Population - 4,002)
- Anna Maria Island, FL (Population - 8,500)
- Old Koloa Town, HI (Population - 2,231)
- West Yellowstone, MT (Population 1,269)
- Gatlinburg, TN (Population - 3,726)
- Chincoteague, VA (Population - 3,306)
- Sitka, AK (Population - 8,407)
- Sedona, AZ (Population - 9,763)
- Ketchikan, AK (Population – 8,037)
3 Minnesota towns didn't make the Top-10 on the list but they did get into the "Top-150 Best Small Towns in America 2023”
At #90 is New Ulm, Minnesota with a population was 14,120 in the southern part of the state. New Ulm is known for its German heritage and is the home of Shells Brewery.
At #98 is Walker, Minnesota with a population of 952 they are considered "The Muskie Capital Of The World".
Along with fishing, Walker offers "the perfect blend of history, culture, shops, and culinary options into a unique and wonderful downtown experience, all nestled against the backdrop of the Leech Lake area’s picturesque landscape."
At #107 is Medina, Minnesota with a population of 6,809. Medina is largely a rural community not far from Minneapolis.
They boast that “Living in Medina offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Medina, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks.”